Checklist for Creating a Website 2020: If you are planing to develop a website then this checklist you should check before. As we all know designing websites can be a long and complicated process. Dealing with clients, designing prototypes, coding, programming, and testing – there’s a lot to keep track of and a lot to make sure gets done. That’s where website checklists can make your life a whole lot easier. With lists of points covering multiple areas from content to usability to accessibility to standards, you’re a lot less likely to overlook important parts of a site. Below are 25 Checklist for Creating a Website to make your design process easier and more organized. Consider using these checklists as a jumping off point for creating your own customized list, based on your own needs.
Checklist for Creating a Website
- Identify a best Domainn, Hosting and Theme.
- HTTPS (SSL) certificate.
- Minify JawaScript
- Robot txt.
- Generate XML site map
- Create N number of pages.
- Search tool
- Meaningful and helpful 404 error page that works from any depth in the site
- Site’s URL without “www”
- Adding a favicon
- Prioritize a Mobile-First Design or mobile friendly and Responsive
- Improve speed or Make Your WordPress Site Load Faster
- Maximize Cross-Browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safar)
- Google SEO Friendly.
- User-Friendly Navigation or bredcum.
- Adding Testimonials
- Features – Photo galleries & A quick contact form, quote request or booking form.
- Pop up form.
- Live Chat Panel.
- Whatsapp & Click to Call Button.
- Enquiry form on home, about us, contact us & each landing page
- Business email address.
- Create NAP (Name, Address & Contact number) on each page for Call to Action.
- Organize Permalinks in structured way.
- Adding Security Plugins.
Package Starts from
No Hidden or Extra Charges.